Spring Cold
6:53 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Both kiddies home with fevers today. No sleep last night because Autumn was sick. Today Aiden got sick as well. They are taking turns waking and calling for Mom. No rest for the weary.
Happy 8 year anniversary Honey! :-) Still waiting for Aiden to get up and walk. He has mastered the sign for "open" and uses it all the time. So cute!


3 comments:
Hope they are feeling better soon! My son has had the same cold for the last few days.
Well hopefully you guys are getting n lots of cuddle time! I saw you're comment on my blog, Avery graduated from First Steps in Feb., she's 3 thus our home visit years are over and now her therapy is provided only outpatient thru insurance and in preschool. Its a real bummer! Just therapy is a bummer, I hate it!! Just boring and annoying. Happy Anniversary to you! From the few posts I have read from Mike you sure are married to one live wire! (That is a good thing) Bet he keeps life super interesting!
xoxo
Amy
Happy Anniversary!!
I hope that the kids get better soon. It is hard to have them sick at the same time, but just think, at least you are doing it all at once, not twice...
Noel
Post a Comment