My Baby

My Baby

What a difference a Tech makes.

7:53 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Very happy about our cardio visit.The visit took four hours, it was pouring out, there was construction and chaos at the hospital and it took us one and a half hours to get home in the monsoon but I am still thrilled. Aiden's report was great. Doing as well as to be expected. He cried for almost forty five minutes but shockingly did not cry during the echo. There was a new echo tech this time. She was gentle and calm. He responded so well to her and laid in my lap watching einstein videos. I was so happy I could burst. During the doctor consult he started to cry again but that went relatively fast. Don't have to go back for another six months.
I will surely request the same tech when we go back.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Nice! Happy to hear it went well!!
Heather

Laura said...

That's wonderful news!!!!

Noel said...

I am so glad that things went well. I would request the same tech too.
Noel

Amy said...

Yay!!! I think you guys are on the good news upswing. I know that happened with Avery, what used be be bad report after bad report from doctors, suddenly changed as she started growing up!
xoxo
Amy