My Happy Place
6:55 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Reflections of a good day. Had some alone time with Aiden today. Dad took Autumn to Chez Chuckie Cheese's. We popped bubbles outside on the deck and then I gave him a razzberry under his neck that started a ten minute giggle fest. With him pointing to his neck and squeeling when I got close enough to do it again. How cute.
When Autumn came home we went outside to check our vegetable garden. She grabbed my hand while puttering with our carrot seedlings and said "Mom ,I love you ". If that doesn't melt your heart each and every time. I'm in my happy place today.


4 comments:
Hello , I noticed that you live on Long Island, Where do you live? We are in the holbrook area...
www.tylerjoseph.net
Awe, that is so sweet! Kudos to Mike for venturing to Chuck E Cheese. That place is a mad house!
We never have luck with carrots!
Found your blog and I think Aiden is gorgeous. Can't wait to learn more about you and your family. Thanks for joining us. I know personally, I'll take all the support I can get. WELCOME!
How do I respond to comments left on the blog? New to this!
Post a Comment