This cold stinks.
5:06 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Well the kiddies are recovering but I ( of course) have gotten the cold from them. Fever and nasty cough. So much to do no rest for Mom. Summer is almost here. While it means the end of preschool and dance class we will be going to swim class and adding a new therapist to the mix. In the process of getting a speech therapist for Aiden. His ISP is in July so hopefully the paperwork and evaluation will happen before then. Tomorrow is Autumn's preschool graduation. I can't believe the year is over and she is almost in "big school"


4 comments:
Hi, Robin. I hope you feel better soon! My family is finally over the virus that had me quite miserable recently. Unfortunately, the laundry doesn't stop piling up, and the dishes don't clean themselves. So hard to be sick when you have kids.
Your blog is great and I love the pictures!
I landed a cold too. I hate it. Especially this time of year. :(
OMG your kids have the most beautiful hair! Autumn is a real beauty, and Aiden is just so so cute. They grow up way too fast. I always heard people say that, but never really understood until I had my own kids. My oldest is going to be 13, and my youngest is going to be 8. Argggh! I'm starting to get it now. feel better soon.
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Love the new pictures of your kids, they are just georgous!!!
Love the pictures! The kids are sooo cute!
I hope you all are feeling better soon
Post a Comment