My Baby

My Baby

HOT!!

8:36 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
Can it get any hotter here? The kiddies are loving the sprinkler and kiddie pool. Aiden would sit in the pool and splash all day if I let him. He cries any time I try to remove him from the pool or the tub. He took several steps during PT today and started clapping for himself. So close to walking, can't wait. His favorite word is open and uses it all day for anything he comes across. Autumn's officially home on summer vacation. First day home and as expected therapy was rough for her. She wanted to play and be the center of attention. Tried talking with her reasoning with a four year old! Let her play some but she started getting carried away. Grandma suggested computer time during therapy . I'm going to try it tomorrow. I have three months with four days a week therapy ahead and have to nip the issue in the bud now. My poor girlie . 

2 comments:

Noel said...

Sorry that therapy is so rough. Hannah has always wanted to play with her sister too, even at 9 it is hard to exclude her. We have run across some great therapists though who figured out the letting Hannah help was our best trick in the book. Things Abi wouldn't do Hannah would and then Abi would try it because her sister did it. We still use Hannah for teaching how to take turns and helping with PT especially. Abi will mock anything Hannah does first.
Hope you are able to figure something out that makes therapy go smoother. We had one therapist that wouldn't let Hannah join in and I have to say, I cancelled on her alot because it wasn't worth the stress :)

Noel

Amy said...

You only have one tv?!?! My god woman, how do you survive? lol. There are more tvs in my house than people, that is a sad, sad comment on me...huh? Avery's PT would do sessions at the park or even the pool, would yours? That is great on the taking steps and clapping. Such small things that can make a huge impact on how excited as parents we are for our kids!
xoxo
Amy