My Baby

My Baby

Yeah!

8:44 PM Edit This 4 Comments »
Took Autumn for her birthday pictures. She is almost five!. Where has the time gone. As a bonus I got this adorable picture of the two of them together.(See photo at the top) Aiden looking like a farmer boy. He was so good during the photo session. He also amazed me at the Father's Day brunch. Made it through 90 % of the meal before he starting getting fussy. This was a huge improvement over most restaurant trips. I usually dread eating out because it is more stressful on me and forget about enjoying my meal. Hopefully as he gets older and stronger we will keep moving in this direction. He surprised me at the last visit to the pediatric doctor as well. He didn't cry! Maybe because big sis got seen first or because he is just growing and changing a bit. He is giving kisses out upon request now. Very cute. He loves when two people are near him and he gets to bop his head back and forth between us and alternate kissing each of us. A game to him but it melts my heart. He is such a momma's boy.

4 comments:

Noel said...

Your kids are beautiful! I love red hair! ( I was a red head until the age of 5, then it started to go blonde, now it is turning brown...I kind of wish it was red again)
I am glad that Father's day brunch went well. It really does get better with age.

Noel

Amy said...

Wow, so precious. SOunds like Aiden is "growing up" and that is so wonderful to hear. I always felt that life with WS got a little easier around 18 months to 2 yrs of age. Then at 3 all hell breaks loose as the turn into toddlers!!
xoxo
Amy

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

Awww, such little cuties!

By the way, Amy is absolutely correct. Ava has turned from a sweet little angel into a total demon! Still cute as a button, but what a temper!

Penny said...

Beautiful picture!