My Baby

My Baby

I need a vacation.

4:49 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Happy Birthday Autumn. I can't believe you are five already.
What a week. So tired. Aiden's IFSP was this week. Keeping all services and adding speech therapy. Might be adding hippotherapy and movement group to the list. 
Both kiddos saw the dentist for a cleaning
Took Autumn, Aiden and a few close friends to the children's museum today. Needless to say the kids fell fast asleep tonight. Darlene Graham performed a concert at the museum. They invited all the kids on stage , of course Autumn was the first one up each and every time. Aiden enjoyed the music and watching the kids. Really hated the song that involved all the kids in the audience screaming. Come to think of it I did care for it much either! He screamed and cried through that song and was fine the rest of the show. 
Poor little man wants to walk so badly. He is so proud when he takes a few steps forward. Mostly he takes one step foward, three steps back and then falls. Some how he managed to get up on the couch by himself. One minute he was on the floor playing and the next he was up on the couch with the dog. When his muscles catch up to his will we will be in big trouble for certain!


3 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like you all are busy!
Happy Birthday to Autumn!

Heather said...

Happy B-day to Autumn. I can say first hand that you definitely will be in for it when he gets the hang of walking. he will go straight to running, and get into everything! Hope you can find some time to rest before then. ;)

Noel said...

I hope that Autumn's birthday was wonderful!
I agree with Heather, Aiden will be running before you know it!
Noel