My Baby

My Baby

how tiny is tiny....

6:33 PM Edit This 7 Comments »
My son is so tiny I am taking IN last years pants! Seriously. I pulled out last years pants because it has been getting chilly in the morning. Not only did I have to take the waist in from last year but for some reason the length is long too. Instead of taking down the hem I might have to cuff them. Is he shrinking?  Autumn was wearing 3t's at his age. We skipped all the size 2's all together for her. The good news is I don't have to buy any more winter clothing for him.
Therapy is so much easier now that my girlie is in school. Added speech, yet another service, another person in our home, getting hard to keep up with them all. LOL . I hope looking back on this one day I will say it was all worth it. The new toll is speech, pt , ot, special ed, nutritionist and social worker. 

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Ugh, I know how you feel! Emerson is so tiny and is also wearing the same winter clothes from last year. She has been 23lbs now for a year and a half. I also have to take in the waist in all of her pants.

Interestingly, her pediatrician just asked me if I was concerned about her lack of weight gain. I said, "nope, I know she is just going to be tiny and she looks like all the other tiny kiddos with WS".

Noel said...

My Abi was wearing 3-6 months clothes at her one year birthday. I then bought her 6-9 months clothes for Chirstmas and she didn't wear them until she was 18 months.
Skip to present, at a whole 28lbs( she did gain some weight recently she was stuck at 27lbs for 2 years)and wearing a size 4 slim that I take in around the waist by 1 inch. Abi will be 6 in Decemeber.

Understanding where you are coming from :(
Noel

Heather said...

same here! almost 11 and wearing size 6-7...slim with waist adjusters.:)

Nancy said...

If it makes you feel better, Erik is huge in the Williams world but still can wear 2T pants a lot of the time at age 4. Of course, they look like capris on him because he is so tall. Sigh... :)

Amy said...

Avery gets taller but not fatter. Not sure how Aiden is managing to shrink, thats a new one! I am getting quite skilled and bringing in the waist on pants. My home ec. teacher would be proud! As far as services go, you do seem to have a very full plate with the social worker on top of everyone else. Try to keep it up, but don't forget balance! Just the other day I was thinking that yes, it was worth it back in the day...even though not much has changed. Just as busy.
xoxo
Amy

Anonymous said...

I remember Payton wearing 6 month clothes at her one year birthday. Crazy!!! Now, we seem to be wearing around the right size of clothes because she's gotten so tall (which still amazes me because she was so short for so long!)

KELLY DOMBROSKI said...

I remember those days all to well. Still at 9 Tyler needs Grandma at times to take things in for him. Thank God for adjustable waist bands.