Gerkle,gacker and other cute things
7:27 PM Edit This 5 Comments »
Aiden has started to repeat what we ask him to say recently. Just this weekend we added
Gerkle( which Mike thinks is a cross between a pickle and a circle) for circle and
Gacker for cracker . He has already learned that by saying Peas (please) he gets what he wants.When you ask him to give you a hug he hugs himself and says Aaaahhhh.
So cute.
Did I mention he throws his entire body on the floor and crys for a full five minutes when he doesn't get what he wants???!!!Terrible twos already? It's pretty new so I appreciate him trying to express his feelings and needs. I can see it getting old quickly like if we are in public or if it continues into his teenage years!! LOL


5 comments:
Wait until he starts asking for the "puter" Lila loves working on the computer and will drive you insane until you give in! I must admit I like a good gacker when I can get it.
Yay time for the fun stuff! I can finally get Avery to repeat stuff, last week I said, "You farted!" and she said farted and started laughing. Any word that comes out of their mouths is cute, no matter what it is.
xoxo
Amy
Ok I just read Amy's comment and cracked up. I have to agree with Amy, I love anything that she says, we waited so long and he tries so hard. Yes, the kicking and screaming along with arching the back meltdowns are a joy. My little jewel tried to ripe my face off and then headbutted me in a very crowded public place, I couldn't get to the car quick enough and just mouthed to the people who looked at me in horror...your on candid camera. They didn't laugh, oh well.
I am glad to read that Aiden is doing well. All very cute!
LOL!!!!! Brace yourself!!!!!! :D
Heather
Awwww, the fun begins!
Post a Comment