TWO
6:29 PM Edit This 8 Comments »
Happy Birthday to my special little boy! Tomorrow is the big day. It will be a family party at home . I'm so done with the hassle and expense of party places. Can't wait for him to open his new toys. Typical boy loves cars. Autumn took her allowance money and went out with Dad today to buy her brother a birthday present. I'm so proud of her.
Next week we are making another trek to Kentucky. Looking forward to it but not the traveling alone part. I always learn alot of helpful information there so it is worth it.


8 comments:
Happy birthday you sweet boy!
Happy Birthday Buddy.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy birthday Aiden!!! Have a safe trip to KY!
Noel
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Buddy!!
Happy Bday little man! I demand photos!
xoxo
Amy
We are driving to see her in Feb!
Post a Comment