My Baby

My Baby

Slideshow

6:33 PM Edit This 3 Comments »
Wow it was easier than I thought it would be. My very first slideshow!! I love my babies.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I so relate. This is why I just quit my job at the daycare. I don't know if I can ever bring myself to work with other woman again. I just have bigger fish to fry. Praying for your mom.

Nancy said...

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it."

-- Buddha

I think you are so incredibly brave by bringing another viewpoint to others. I still find it very hard to talk to others about WS unless I am behind my computer. I hope I can do that someday. Here's to laughing off the small things like free coffee and the snags we encounter every day. We have special powers now, so we can do that!

anna said...

I can't even talk to my old friends from Philly on the phone not to mention in person, nor can I seem to make any here for the same reasons you mentioned. I try really hard not to let those silly rants get to me but it doesn't work even when I tell myself that someone out there is going through something worst than you are so don't pay them no mind but it doesn't seem to work, maybe I need to ask Buddha for some help;)