Funny one
6:31 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Autumn has been asking for a Wii. We see the commercial for Wii fit often. I'd love one but they are expensive.Here is how the conversation went....
Autumn:Mom can I get a Wii
Me:Well they are very expensive, I don't have the money.
Autumn:How much do they cost
Me:With all the added stuff probably $300
Autumn:Wow that is alot. I know how we can get one for free!
Me:You do?
Autumn:We'll ask Santa!!
Got to love kids.
Autumn:Mom can I get a Wii
Me:Well they are very expensive, I don't have the money.
Autumn:How much do they cost
Me:With all the added stuff probably $300
Autumn:Wow that is alot. I know how we can get one for free!
Me:You do?
Autumn:We'll ask Santa!!
Got to love kids.


3 comments:
If only it were that easy!!
Yeah, my kids would like one too. I have become brutally honest and said that Santa gets his money from mommies and daddies. Harsh but at least they don't think it was because other kids were "better" than they were.
I love that!
Post a Comment